Your Southern Paradise Awaits You...
for assistance, please call (850) 665-7889
Premier Vacation Beach Condo Rentals in Destin, Fort Walton Beach, and Okaloosa Island, Florida
Rental Policies apply to all Rental Properties Represented by Sunset Resort Rentals
These policies are subject to change.
Your rental confirmation letter will contain the most updated version, by which your rental wil be based. Be sure to print your
rental confirmation letter for your records.
We recommend that all vacation reservations be insured against unforseen trip interuptions
and illnesses. Please read our cancellation policies thoroughly in the Policies below.
Trip Insurance, if elected, must
be purchased by the customer immediately following the Reservervation Deposit. Please use the link provided here or call (800)
487-4722 for trip insurance quotes and purchases.
- Guests must be 25 years old or older to reserve and occupy any unit.
- The individual who makes the reservation must reside
in the property for the entire duration.
- NO Smoking inside any units at any time. Evidence of smoking, including odor, will
result in $200 fee upon checkout.
- Pets are generally not allowed, and only specific properties are pet-friendly. If you plan
to bring a pet, then ask before paying your deposit and confirm that pets are allowed in that specific property at the time of reservation. It is the renter's responsibility to make pre-arrangements for pets.
- The Check-in time listed on your confirmation letter is
an estimation of when your condo will be cleaned. This time may vary depending on several factors, and may be later than
expected. Early check-in, or checking in before your room has been cleaned, is discouraged and will result in your room not
being cleaned for your stay. The housekeeper will not clean your room if you have checked in. Thank you for your patience.
- The Check-out time listed on your confirmation letter is mandatory unless a pre-arranged exception has been made. An unauthorized
late checkout may result in a $50 minimum fee.
- Reservations will not be held without a deposit.
- Credit Card
- $250 or 25% of the total invoice (whichever is greater) is due to hold your reservation.
- Your credit card information
on file will serve as your security deposit. If damages are incurred during your stay, they will be charged to your credit card
- If Paying by Other Methods of Payment
- $250 security deposit will be added to all rentals. This deposit is fully
refundable upon checkout as long as there is no damage to the condo, no missing items, or lost keys.
- 25% of the total invoice, or
the $250 security deposit (whichever is greater) is due to hold your reservation.
- Reservations made within 30 days of stay
(for Daily or Weekly Rentals) or 60 days of stay (for Monthly Rentals) will require full payment upon booking.
∑ We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards.
∑ We also
accept personal checks, cashier's checks, & money orders
balances are due 30 days prior to check in for weekly/nightly rentals.
balances are due 60 days prior to check in for monthly rentals.
∑ We prefer that
the balance be paid by check or money order. Please be sure that we receive your check before the due date.
o Failure to pay in full by 30 days prior to stay (for Daily or Weekly Rentals) or 60 days prior to stay (for Monthly Rentals) can
result in forfeiture of money paid and reservation (See "LATE PAYMENTS" below).
- Any checks returned due to insufficient
funds will result in a $25.00 charge. This charge will be added to the total amount due for the order.
- Returned checks due to
insufficient funds will not serve as a payment received, and could result in late fees or other actions (see "LATE PAYMENTS" below).
∑ It is the renter's full responsibility to insure that payments are
received on time.
o There are no grace periods
o Delays in the USPS delivery are not the responsibility
of Sunset Resort Rentals. It is the renters responsibility to insure adequate time and means of delivery of payments.
∑ If we have not received full payment prior to the due date, we will charge the credit card on file for the full balance due on that
o Note: There will be a 3% convenience fee for all payments, after the initial deposit,
that are not made by check or money order.
∑ A 10% Late Fee will be assessed
on any unpaid or uncollectable balance affective at 5pm EST on the due date.
∑ If we are unable to collect the full balance on the due date, the property is subject to be re-listed for rent to another party without
refund of collected money to-date.
DAMAGES & DAMAGE DEPOSIT
- A Security Deposit (Damage Deposit) will be collected on every rental. Damages incurred during
your stay will be deducted from your Security Deposit refund. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out as long as there
o no damage to the condo or inventory,
no missing items,
o or no unusual cleaning needs upon checkout, including but not limited
- Make up removal with condo towels or cloths
- Pet hair or dander on furniture or linens. Evidence of pets (hair, dander, odor,
stains, scratching, teething, etc.), will result in $50 fee plus the cost of replacing damaged items.
- Stains on items requiring professional cleaning (including cigarette smoke odor). Evidence of smoking, including odor, will
result in a $200 fee upon check-out).
- Credit Card Payments
- Your credit card information on file will serve as your security deposit.
If damages are incurred during your stay, they will be charged to your credit card upon checkout.
Reservation Deposits are 100% Refundable until 3PM EST of the next calendar day.
o Not applicable if Reservation
date is within 48 hours of Arrival date.
DAILY / WEEKLY RENTALS
- Cancellations made prior to 45 days to arrival will forfeit 50% the
- Cancellations made within 30-45 days prior to arrival will forfeit the full deposit.
- Cancellations made within 30
days prior to arrival will forfeit the total cost of stay; however, If the full payment has been made including a Security
Deposit and if the security deposit conditions are met, then the security deposit will be refunded.
∑ Cancellations made prior to 90 days to arrival will forfeit 50% of the required deposit.
- Cancellations made within 90 days
prior to arrival will forfeit the full required deposit.
- Cancellations made within 30-60 days prior to arrival will
forfeit the 1st month rent (including all taxes and fees); however, if the full payment has been made including a Security Deposit,
then the security deposit will be refunded if security deposit conditions are met.
- Cancellations made within 30 days prior
to arrival will forfeit the total cost of stay; however, if the full payment has been made including a Security Deposit and if
the security deposit conditions are met, then the security deposit will be refunded.
EVACUATIONS AND/OR PROPERTY CLOSURES
required deposit (25% of the Order Total, or $250, whichever is greater) is non-refundable for any reason within 45 days of scheduled
o Otherwise, refunds are offered for the following situations:
∑ Any unused time in the event that a Mandatory Evacuation Order is issued for the particular resort or property reserved and/or occupied.
∑ Any unused time in the event that the reserved property is uninhabitable for any reason, including but not limited to storm damage,
whether before, during, or following a storm.
- No Refunds will be issued for weather-related incidents or cancellations where there
is no Mandatory Evacuation Order issued, or where the reserved property is deemed inhabitable, including, but not limited to: Tropical
Storms, Hurricanes, Wind, Rain, Floods, or other acts of man or God. We strongly recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance
to insure your vacation against unexpected interruptions. You may click on the link provide in this document or call
the number below to inquire about or to purchase Travel Insurance through an independent broker.
For Travel Insurance,
Insure My Trip
ORDER STATEMENTS & CHECK-IN INFORMATION
- An updated Order Statement will be issued after each payment is received.
- Each Order
Statement will contain a detailed refund schedule and a copy current policies.
- Check-In Packets will be issued approximately 10 days
before the scheduled Check-In Date.
- Check-In Packets will only be issued if all payments have been received, including late fees if
applicable, and if we hold a current and valid credit card or cash damage/security deposit.
- Check-In ...... 4pm
or after unless otherwise stated on your confirmation letter (See Rental Policies above)
- Check-Out .. 10am or before
∑ The tenant and guests, heretofore agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sunset Resort Rentals, Dyer Property Services, llc., Robert
Dyer, Stacy Dyer, and represented property owners from and against all claims, demands, loss, liability of any kind and character,
including cost of defense, arising out of or in any way connected with the tenantís use of the property in the event tenants or guests
suffer personal or physical injury, illness, or death or property loss or damage. Neither Sunset Resort Rentals, Dyer Property
Services, llc. Robert Dyer, Stacy Dyer, nor represented property owners are responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen items.